For more than two decades, Stuart McCall has been creating dramatic and compelling images for publication around the world. His trademark style of intense colourful forms and relaxed, natural people creates an impact in a variety of contexts — from annual reports to web sites and magazines.
In addition to his acute visual sensibility, Stuart also has an ability to quickly integrate into the culture of his diverse clientele. Whether it is the gritty interior of a diesel locomotive shop or a Fortune 500 boardroom, he always brings back images that tell the client’s story to its very best advantage.
Stuart’s easy-going manner and disarming sense of humour quickly puts people at ease, creating an atmosphere of confidence and cooperation. Many years of experience have equipped Stuart with the tools and resources to take a shoot from concept to fulfilment, making the very best of the challenges that can occur in the course of a project.
- American Society of Media Photographers. Member since 1987.
- 2015 British Columbia Arts Council Award
- 2006 IPA — Industrial
- 2005 IPA — Editorial
- 1994 Lotus Awards — Advertising/Print
- 1989 Communications Arts Photography
- Getty Images, Seattle — stock photography
- agefotostock, Barcelona
- StuartMcCall.ca, Fine Art portfolio
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Art Rental & Sales
- Newzones Contemporary Art, Calgary, AB
- Marcia Rafelman Fine Art, Toronto, ON
American Bridge, Baytex Energy, BC Hydro, Bechtel Corp, Boston Globe, Finning International, Flatiron, Kiewit, London Times, McKinsey & Co, Mercer International, Natural Resources Canada, Plenary Group, Precision Drilling, Time Magazine, Transportation Investment Corp